Section I: Purpose of the Role
The Activities Manager is responsible for facilitating all aspects of the activity program of Bintan Lagoon Resort, from planning of the activity project, launching and evaluating post launch. The Activities Manager leads an active team to create a safe and entertaining environment to deliver all activities to the guests of the Resort.
Section II: Primary Responsibilities
- Create and implement a comprehensive multifaceted working activity program.
- Oversee all procedures of the activity program from development to launch, including advertising and promotion.
- Planning and organize day-to-day activities or projects•Set up and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests to operate in.
- Organize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with guests at all times.
- Train, motivate and appraise the active team to ensure the highest levels of instruction, and coordinate and deliver a training program assuming responsibility for the development of the staff.
- Manage, develop and motivate team members.•Lead regular team meetings.
- Deal with suppliers.
- Ensure accurate and timely Health and Safety/quality audits are conducted.
- Set, monitor and control all operations budgets and financial accounting for the resort.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all operational resort paperwork.
- Responsibility for the ordering and tracking of all the operation equipment.
- Ultimate responsibility for the maintenance, repair and security of Neilson equipment and the appearance of Bintan Lagoon Resort’s activity facilities to ensure the meeting of guest expectations.
- Continually monitor the services provided by suppliers and take actions to ensure continual improvement of service initiatives.
Section III: Scoping Factors
- Financial (Revenue) : Monthly targets will be set.
- People Manager or Individual Contributor : People Manager
Section IV: Key Relationships
- Internal : Activities team, Sales and Marketing team, Engineering team, Front office team.
- External : 3 party suppliers of activities.