Section I: Purpose of the Role
The Sales Manager is expected to develop and implement sales and marketing efforts to drive the revenue of the business and ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning. The Sales Manager identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Section II: Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate strategy to generate sales in the domestic market.
- Identify business potential.
- Involve in monitoring competitors activities, plan and implement promotional initiativesDevelop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, including existing clients.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to achieve personal and hotel’s targets for sales.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments to facilitate events and ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in setting up and updating database of clients and manage and maintain the mailing list.
- Ensures a successful branding for Hotel through appropriate marketing and promotional activities.
- RepresentBintan Lagoon Resort at events.
- Generate lead sources and develop rapport with clients which includes attending tradeshows, conventions and relevant industry events.
- Organize activities and events to develop new channels to grow the business.
- Engage in sales activities including managing corporate accounts, forecasting costs and revenue and implement plans to maximise business opportunities.
- Credit management of sales accounts and handle any sales administration.
- Manage the administrative process and ensuring that all proper documentations are kept in compliance.
Section III: Scoping Factors
- Financial (Revenue) : Monthly sales targets will be set.
- People Manager or Individual Contributor : Individual Contributor
Section IV: Key Relationships
- Internal : Sales and Marketing team.
- External : Travel Agents, FITs, Corporates & Groups.